When competing with national management companies we regularly achieve service charge budget savings, and rarely exceed budgets. We achieve this by competitive management charges, no hidden extras, regular comparisons against budgets, large purchasing power, and the use of competitive local suppliers.
- As members of ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents) we are required to conduct our business within strict guidelines open to audit and scrutiny
- We are members of the Surveyors Ombudsman Scheme who oversee our complaints procedure; to date we have no complaints registered against our company
- Over and above any individual qualifications all our staff are trained, or in training with ARMA, relating to their field of expertise
- We employ our own team of maintenance staff who are on call 24/7
- All our buildings have a dedicated web site set up that acts as an information site for all relevant personnel
- We have recently become one of the first companies in England and Wales to be awarded the newly introduced ARMA-Q accreditation. Flat owners who use an ARMA-Q accredited agent to manage their property will be guaranteed a number of safeguards, including higher professional standards and levels of customer care, a transparent and open service and access to an independent regulatory panel.
Our client list varies from small management companies with ten apartments, management companies with 187 properties to large investment companies holding large property portfolios. Our portfolio is diverse and covers every property type. This diversity gives us a broad range of skills all directed at efficient property management.